Clarksville Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Represent Injured Riders
Middle Tennessee firm seeks justice after bike collisions
Riding a motorcycle offers the thrill of the open road, but that freedom comes with risks beyond those faced by car or truck drivers. Without the protection of a large vehicle, a biker faces a much greater danger of suffering serious injuries in an accident. Moreover, many drivers don’t safely share the roads with bikers or follow the laws written to protect motorcycle riders. Located in Clarksville, Bateman & Bateman, P.C. represents Tennessee plaintiffs who’ve been hurt in motorcycle collisions. Throughout Montgomery County and the surrounding area, our proven attorneys take on negligent drivers and insurance companies to achieve justice for injured motorcyclists.
Effective litigators work to obtain payment for medical costs and lost wages
Whether a collision between a motorcycle and a larger vehicle is a sideswipe, rear-end accident, head-on crash or some other type of accident, our firm advocates for fair compensation in a settlement or judgment. Damages can include payment of medical bills, wages lost due to the accident, and compensation for pain and suffering. When appropriate, we bring in expert medical evidence to outline injuries suffered by motorcycle crash victims, such as:
- Head and neck injuries — Whether or not a biker was wearing a helmet, traumatic brain injuries and other severe harm to the head and neck area can result from an accident. Our lawyers pursue relief for the full extent of these injuries, including symptoms that might not yet be apparent.
- Back problems — The damage done to someone’s back after being thrown from a motorcycle accident might never heal properly. If you’ve been injured in this way, we’ll seek reimbursement of rehabilitation expenses and compensation for changes to your lifestyle.
- Broken bones — We understand how a broken bone can cause severe pain and significant impairment. Because we work closely with each client, our firm can detail the particular consequences of a defendant’s negligence.
- Catastrophic injuries — If you or a family member has been paralyzed due to a motorcycle crash, we carefully assess the immediate and long-term expenses that you’ll face, including changes to your residence and the cost of in-home care.
- Wrongful death — After a fatal motorcycle crash, our firm helps families obtain payment for funeral costs, wages the decedent would have earned and other available damages in wrongful death actions.
Tennessee has a one-year statute of limitations to file an accident claim, which is why it’s important to seek legal help as soon as possible. By starting the process quickly, you have the best chance of finding and preserving key evidence and locating witnesses.
Contact an effective Tennessee lawyer regarding a motorcycle accident claim
Bateman & Bateman, P.C. represents victims of motorcycle accidents and other vehicle collisions throughout Middle Tennessee. Please call 931-647-5959 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Our office is located in Clarksville.