Proven Clarksville Lawyers Represent Auto Accident Victims
Middle Tennessee firm pursues full compensation for injured clients
If you suffered an injury in an auto accident because of another driver’s negligence or misconduct, a proven personal injury attorney can help you pursue appropriate relief. Bateman & Bateman, P.C. in Clarksville offers strong legal counsel to people injured in car and motorcycle crashes in Montgomery County and throughout Middle Tennessee. Our attorneys provide effective legal counsel to survivors of these accidents as well as their family members when the crash results in a wrongful death. No matter how extensive the damage is or how complex the fact pattern might be, we’ll give you the exceptional representation and service that you deserve.
Accomplished attorneys handle truck, motorcycle and pedestrian claims
Whether you’ve been hurt on I-24, I-40, or just after leaving your driveway, we’ll take on defendants and their insurance companies to give you the best chance of a full financial recovery. Our experienced lawyers handle all types of vehicle collision cases, including those involving:
- Cars — Tennessee drivers are required to carry minimum levels of liability insurance under the state’s fault-based system. After evaluating the circumstances of your accident, we can help you decide whether to file a claim with your insurer, seek relief from the carrier of the at-fault party, or initiate a personal injury lawsuit. We’ll also advise you of your options if the liable driver lacks sufficient insurance to cover your harm.
- Trucks — When a commercial vehicle causes a collision, our firm reviews whether mechanical problems, inattentive operation or violation of regulations governing large trucks contributed to the crash.
- Motorcycles — Our firm has the ability and experience to assist motorcycle riders in claims that involve the serious injuries frequently suffered by bikers, such as broken bones and traumatic brain injuries.
- Buses and other public transportation — Even if you’ve been hurt by riding in a bus, train or ridesharing vehicle, you still have rights. Whether the defendant is an individual or large corporation, we’ll take effective action on your behalf.
- Pedestrians — Distractions such as cellphones and lack of awareness create a serious risk for pedestrians. If you or a loved one has been struck while walking, our lawyers will make every legal effort to hold the liable party accountable.
Injury claims must be filed within one year, but don’t be pressured into an unfair settlement or a statement that works against you. We will give you comprehensive legal support and press for a fair result.
Knowledgeable advocates seek reimbursement for vehicle collision injuries
After a car crash, you might have broken bones, brain damage, neck and spine injuries or other types of harm. We know these injuries affect not just your physical condition but also your financial well-being. That is why we are dedicated to securing relief in a settlement or verdict that includes reimbursement for:
- Pain and suffering —Tennessee law allows you to recover for your physical suffering and mental anguish when an accident was caused by the intentional or negligent actions of another. Our firm prepares thorough evidence to advance these claims.
- Medical expenses — Your past and future medical costs, including most physical therapy costs, are typically figured into any settlement or damages award.
- Lost wages — Courts award damages to repay you for time missed at work. Additionally, you may receive compensation for the loss of your future earning capacity if your injuries have affected your ability to earn a living.
- Permanent disability — If you have suffered the loss of body parts or limitations in the use of body parts, bodily functions or bodily systems, you may be entitled to damages.
- Disfigurement — Courts often award victims compensation when they are seriously scarred or disfigured.
- Property damage — We help clients recover for the damage to their vehicle and other property.
In addition to pressing for personal injury damages such as these, we also represent families in wrongful death litigation arising from fatal auto accidents. Damages in these cases often include additional payments for funeral expenses and other losses that are quantifiable.
Contact a skillful Tennessee auto accident lawyer to make an appointment
Bateman & Bateman, P.C. advocates for drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in Tennessee vehicle accidents. Please call 931-647-5959 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Clarksville office.