Proven Lawyers Helping Auto Accident Victims
If you suffered an injury in an auto accident because of another driver’s negligence or misconduct, a proven personal injury attorney can help you pursue appropriate relief. Bateman & Bateman, P.C. in Clarksville, offers strong legal counsel to people injured in car and motorcycle crashes in Montgomery County and throughout Middle Tennessee.
Pursuing Full Compensation For Injured Clients
Our attorneys provide effective legal counsel to survivors of these accidents as well as their family members when the crash results in a wrongful death. No matter how extensive the damage is or how complex the fact pattern might be, we’ll give you the exceptional representation and service that you deserve.
Handling Truck, Motorcycle And Pedestrian Claims
Whether you’ve been hurt on interstates I-24 or I-40 or just after leaving your driveway, our accomplished attorneys take on defendants and their insurance companies to give you the best chance of a full financial recovery. Our experienced lawyers handle all types of vehicle collision cases, including those involving:
- Buses and other public transportation
Injury claims must be filed within one year, but don’t be pressured into an unfair settlement or a statement that works against you. We will give you comprehensive legal support and press for a fair result.
Seeking Reimbursement For Vehicle Collision Injuries
After a car crash, you might have broken bones, brain damage, neck and spine injuries or other types of harm. We know these injuries affect not just your physical condition but also your financial well-being. That is why we are dedicated to securing relief in a settlement or verdict that includes reimbursement for:
- Medical expenses — Your past and future medical costs, including most physical therapy costs, are typically figured into any settlement or damages award.
- Lost wages — Courts award damages to repay you for time missed at work. Additionally, you may receive compensation for the loss of your future earning capacity if your injuries have affected your ability to earn a living.
- Permanent disability — If you have suffered the loss of body parts or limitations in the use of body parts, bodily functions or bodily systems, you may be entitled to damages.
- Disfigurement — Courts often award victims compensation when they are seriously scarred or disfigured.
- Property damage — We help clients recover for the damage to their vehicle and other property.
- Pain and suffering —Tennessee law allows you to recover for your physical suffering and mental anguish when an accident was caused by the intentional or negligent actions of another. Our firm prepares thorough evidence to advance these claims.
In addition to pressing for personal injury damages such as these, we also represent families in wrongful death litigation arising from fatal auto accidents. Damages in these cases often include additional payments for funeral expenses and other losses.
Contact Us Today
Bateman & Bateman, P.C., advocates for drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in Tennessee vehicle accidents. Please call or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Clarksville office.