Experienced Clarksville Lawyers Find Solutions for Clients
Middle Tennessee firm handles personal injury cases and family matters
When you’re faced with a situation that requires legal assistance, an accomplished attorney can ease your concerns and guide you toward a favorable outcome. Whether your specific matter relates to an injury you’ve suffered, a family issue or some other legal challenge, it is best to turn to a law firm recognized as a community leader. At Bateman & Bateman, PC in Clarksville, we are Middle Tennessee attorneys with 80 years of combined experience. We use the knowledge we’ve gained through the decades to provide effective counsel in a wide range of practice areas, including personal injury litigation, family law, estate planning, criminal defense and business litigation. No matter what type of assistance you seek in these areas, you can count on us to provide representation that meets the highest professional standards.
Established attorneys provide comprehensive legal support
Choosing an attorney is an important task that can have enormous influence on the eventual outcome of your case. With so much at stake, you deserve an advocate who is:
- Accomplished — Since 1968, we have helped our clients throughout Middle Tennessee achieve their objectives. Firm shareholders Thomas and Robert Bateman have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
- Client-focused — Our law firm’s dedication to the people we represent is unmatched. Individual, business and family clients all receive respectful advice and benefit from a strategic approach that is tailored to their specific goals.
- Trusted — We take pride in the many referrals our lawyers receive from present and former clients as well as colleagues in this region and throughout the United States. Whether your concern is simple or highly complex, we will handle each aspect of it with appropriate care.
If you’re confused about your rights, don’t hesitate to obtain the assistance you need to protect yourself. We’ll take the time to learn about your situation and explain how the relevant law applies.
Knowledgeable advisers assist with estate planning and business concerns
In Montgomery County and across Tennessee, we deliver qualified counsel to clients seeking advice on legal matters relating to:
- Personal injury — When you’ve been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, your medical condition and financial concerns can tempt you to accept the first offer you get, but that offer may fail to cover the full medical costs, lost wages and other effects of your accident. Whether you’ve been hurt in a vehicle crash, a fall or some other type of incident, our personal injury lawyers will aggressively pursue fair compensation for the harm you’ve suffered.
- Family law — A family law crisis can have a long-lasting impact on you and your children. In matrimonial matters, custody disputes, child support conflicts and other matters, we help clients find solutions that protect their rights and promote their well-being.
- Auto accidents — If you’ve been hurt in an auto accident, our litigators will advise you on insurance matters and potential litigation. As attorneys with decades of experience, we can also outline the specific issues that arise in accident cases involving trucks, motorcycles and pedestrians.
- Estate planning — We offer thorough estate planning counsel so that you can create a complete program to preserve and transfer your assets. No matter the size of your estate, we can draft wills, trusts and other legal instruments that accomplish your goals.
- Divorce — Each divorce is unique, and our attorneys help clients deal with issues such as property division, alimony and child custody in a manner suited to their particular concerns.
- Criminal defense — Our criminal defense representation asserts clients’ fundamental rights and challenges improper procedures and misleading evidence used against defendants.
- Business litigation — We handle business litigation for companies of all sizes. In every dispute, our litigators focus on obtaining a favorable result while minimizing the disruption to our clients’ daily operations.
From start to finish, we will clearly detail your options and represent your interests in a way that safeguards your legal rights and maintains your dignity.
Contact a trustworthy Tennessee lawyer to schedule an appointment
Bateman & Bateman, PC assists Middle Tennessee clients with a wide variety of legal issues, including personal injury, family law and estate planning matters. Please call 931-647-5959 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Clarksville office. For your convenience, we offer free on-site parking and accept all major credit cards.